We use a variety of technologies to learn more about how people use online services. You can find out more about these technologies and how to control them in the information below.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online services features and some parts of the online services may not function properly.
- You may opt out of additional third party advertising networks by going to the Network Advertising Initiative’s Website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and following the directions there. The effect of opting out of third party advertising networks is explained on each opt out page. Note that for some sites, the effect of opting out of third party advertising means that customized advertising will not be delivered to you. Information regarding your usage of the online services may still be collected for research, analytics or internal operations purposes.
We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.
The following table sets out some examples of the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
|Ime piškotka||Namen||Čas trajanja|
|CookiePreferences||Piškotek v katerem se hrani Vaše strinjanje z uporabo Googlovih storitev.||Dve leti.|
|NID||Identifikator za Google nastavitve||10 mesecev.|
|PH_HPXY_CHECK||Piškotek pomemben za samo delovanje spletne strani, naloži se ob vsakem obisku spletne strani, traja 1 sejo||Do zaprtja brskalnika.|
|_ga||Statistika ogledov spletne strani||Dve leti.|
|_gid||Statistika ogledov spletne strani||En dan.|
|_gat||Piškotek storitve Google Analytics. Piškotek se uporablja za uravnavanje števila poslanih zahtevkov Google Analytics. Piškotek ne vsebuje informacij o uporabniku. Piškotek se izbriše 10 minut po namestitvi.||10 minut.|
|wordpress_logged_in_3054fecbcbdf6e59458543f8aefcff8a||Piškotek ki si zapomne prijavljenega uporabnika na strani||Do zaprtja brskalnika.|
|wordpress_sec_3054fecbcbdf6e59458543f8aefcff8a||Piškotek z varnostno zastavico||Do zaprtja brskalnika.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Piškotek storitve Visual Website Optimizer, ki služi nadzoru anonimne uporabe spletnega mesta za potrebe spreminjanja oblikovne predloge le-tega.||Do zaprtja brskalnika.|
|wp-settings-1||Nastavi se zaradi prilagoditve pogleda strani in (administratorskega) vmesnika.||210 minut od posodobitve strani.|
|wp-settings-time-1||Nastavi se zaradi prilagoditve pogleda strani in (administratorskega) vmesnika.||210 minut od posodobitve strani.|
|Cookies||A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website as the user is browsing that website and stored in a user’s web browser. Cookies are stored as small text files containing a string of characters. They communicate certain information to us or to third parties about how online services are used (e.g. which pages and advertisements have been viewed), about users’ preferences (e.g. what size font a user prefers) and for site functionality (e.g. remembering where a user paused watching video content). Regular cookies maycan generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies or HTML5 cookies on your device, some parts of our online services may not function properly, and that when you revisit our online service your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.|
|Web Beacons||Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including to count visitors to the online service, to monitor how users navigate the online services, to count how many emails we sent that were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to HTTP cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.|
|Embedded Script||An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the online service, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the online service, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.|
|ETag, or entity tag||A feature of the cache in browsers, an ETag is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner, ETags are a form of device identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash, and/or HTML5 cookies.|